Friday, March 9, 2012

What Do I Have To Do??

That feeling that I get when you smile at me.
That feeling ends up changing my mood dramatically.
That feeling gives me butterflies and makes my knees weak.
That feeling makes me shaky and makes me slowly loose my mind.

Knowing that you will never love me as much as I love you.
Knowing that you say you love me yet you tell her you love her too.
Knowing that you still want to be with her.
Knowing that all I did for you wasnt really enough.

Showing you how much I love you.
Showing you how much you mean to me.
Showing you that I would do anything for you.
Showing you that I am different than her.

Seeing you go back to her.
Seeing you turn away from me as an option for love.
Seeing you take my love forgranted.
Seeing you drift further and further away from me.

Not being able to stop you.
Not being able to change your mind.
Not being able to show you what we could have.
Not being able to be what you really wanted and what would make you happy.

I just hope in the long run....it makes you happy and was everything that you wanted it to be.


-hrk </3

No comments:

Post a Comment