Sunday, March 18, 2012

Does He Really Care?

So I'm not so sure of what to think right at the moment. There are so many thought running through my mind that it is starting to keep me up at night. For some reason, it seems like he doesnt actually care about me. Like he just wants to be with me for my body. I have been thinking, and we dont really know eachother very well. We dont know the important things about eachother like a couple should. I guess this kind of thing takes time...but I hate waiting for things to happen. If they were supposed to happen, then I want them to happen quickly. I am completely tired of waiting. For some strange reason, he doesnt talk to me first. I always have to talk to him first. If you know me well enough, you know that I hate being the first person to do something. When we do start talking, he gives me one word answeres and he is just short with me, like he is annoyed of me or something. It makes me feel unwanted and ingnored in a way. Dont get me wrong, he does some sweet things, gives me a few compliments and buys me stuff, but to me, that isnt really a big part of a relationship. In a relationship, you should be able to understand how the other person ticks, like what makes them happy, sad, mad, and whatever else. You need to know what they are scared of and what they do and dont like. You need to be able to have meaningful conversations about random things, and be able to talk for hours without having to think about what to say next. There needs to be a mutual understanding that if one is mad, sad, or not in a good mood, that the other one tries to figure out what is wrong and tries to fix it. There also needs to be respect and trust in the relationship. I feel like me and him have a few of these, but there are some important things missing here. He doesnt take the time to really get to know me. I try to make an effort to get to know him better, but he just gives me straight answers and doesnt go into detail about why it was his answer. I have a feeling that we dont click like I was hoping and how it is supposed to be like. There are very few people who know these meaningful things about me. And one of them happens to be one that I could easily see me spending the rest of my life with...but I guess things happen for a reason.....right? I will keep putting forth the effort to get to know him better, even if he doesnt even seem to care, because I was told that if I try this relationship, then I have to put all of my heart into it...so that is what I will try to do!


--h

3 comments:

  1. ahh...now I understand that look on your face this morning. You're right that things do take time..but caring should happen right away. :/ just saying. I also said I'll put my whole heart into my relationship and so far, it's helping. But sometimes there is no good to see, and the sooner you pay attention to warnings, the better off you'll be. I'm always here for you, promise. I feel like you understand me, and I hope in some way I can understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha yeah!! that was the reason for the face this morning! lol and yeah I know caring should happen right away, thats why i'm worried! & thats great! i'm glad its helping! & i understand what you are saying. And thanks M. Shizzle! I will always be here for you too! I feel we do understand eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. k glad I got it right or I would've felt like a retard! let me know how things progress.

    ReplyDelete