Wednesday, June 29, 2011

All The Little Things~~

All the little things in my life make it so much more enjoyable::

~ I love falling asleep & then waking up with a blanket over me.
* I like relaxing in a bubble bath, with candles & soft country music playing.
~ I love waving at strangers & gettin' a wave and a smile back (makes me think "I just made their day")
* I like to sit on the tailgate of a Chevy going on a back-road in the woods.
~ I love to walk barefoot on the fresh spring grass.
* I believe that I am never to old to watch cartoons.
~ I love to light candles just to watch them burn.
* I like to watch little kids running around care-free & laughing (makes me think about when I have kids)
~ I love to watch the headlights from cars coming down Luna mountain at night.
* I love to walk on a trail & see the sun shining thru the branches of the tall pine trees.
~ I like to watch the road pass by in the rear-view mirror.
* I like to open my window at night & listen to the calming sounds coming from the nighttime darkness.
~ I like to look at the stars & watch the flashing lights of planes flying slowly over me.
* I love to watch the sky turn from that pretty blue to a fiery red color, to a flashy pink * slowly fade off into calming darkness.
~ I spend time sitting on my swing in the front yard...just to think,
* I sometimes take a walk around the neighborhood to just forget about stuff, if only for a little while.
~ I love to put my hand out the window as i'm flyin' down the highway.
* I like to kick off my shoes & just chill in bed when I don't feel like doin' anythin'.
~ I like to eat ice cold popsicles on a hot, sunny day.
* I love to watch all the trees turn different colors & pile up the leaves...just to lay in them.
~ I like listenin' to songs that remind me of great times or good friends.
* I like to watch the rain trickle slowly down the windows.
~ I love to ride around in the truck with the windows rolled down & the music up loud.
* I love to listen to the thunder, lightening, & rain hittin the tin roof as I fall asleep.
~ I like wrapping myself in the 'just-out-of-the-dryer' warm blankets (no matter how hot it is).
* I love humming to myself when no one is listening.
~ I like to write messages in the steam or dust on mirrors & windows.
&&  * Sometimes, I fall asleep thinking about a special someone..... <3

Soooo......yeah! That is my list of 'All the little things'. You have your own little list of things that make you happy, & it is a Lesson In Life to learn what makes your list sooo special.........!

No comments:

Post a Comment