Friday, June 3, 2011

We all have Dreams....some are just Closer than others!!! :)

Well, we all do have dreams.....I'm pretty sure you already know that, but I just wanted to remind you! :)
Anyways....I believe that whether your dream is big or small, it is very important to you!! & some people are closer to their dreams than they think! Many of them don't want to believe they can achieve it, yet when they do, they are like "Dang....that was fast." But others aren't that lucky! It takes them a lot more effort and a lot more time to achieve that dream! & they wonder WHAT IT FEELS LIKE to reach their dream and also WHO IS THERE BESIDE THEM when it all comes true!! :) I think about this a lot! Like who would be there supporting me along the way and how they would be a major impact on whatever I decided to do in my life!! & like how it would be when I finally reached my dream of being a Marine Biologist!, but i guess I'll just have to learn this Lesson In Life as time goes by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment