Tuesday, May 31, 2011

&& Nothing Lasts Forever!!

 It's funny how much you miss something when you don't have it anymore, you know? I believe that if you let something (or someone) slip away, you will miss it (or them,) even if you didn't want to, yet it happens all the time. Sometimes, I think about when I was little, && I really miss the games I would play with my grandparents and the places we would go! We used to do a lot of fun stuff, but now, as they are getting older, they don't want to do all that stuff anymore!! && I really miss that!! You sometimes wonder "When did this all change?" or "When did all those good times stop coming?" I guess where I'm going with this post is, Cherish  Every Moment You Have Because Eventually, You Won't Have Them Anymore! <---- This is sad to say, but you know it's true!! I mean yeah, you'll still have the memories of what was, but you will never get to re-live them! But you are the only one who can teach yourself this Lesson In Life!!
I Hope You Learn It Well!!! <3
hrck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment