Wednesday, May 18, 2011

......Horrible in General.... :(

Well, so far this day has been very sad. All the hallways are so empty and quiet! There are no Justin Bieber posters, Spongebob bracelets, Happy Birthday posters, or participant ribbons on the lockers! All of the the  lockers are just clean and empty! There are no hilarious jokes, guys just messing around, the laughter of the senior class down the hallways, and just nothing really exciting happening at all! I'm just so used to seeing all of the seniors walking down too their classes and sitting in their usual spots!!! This is just horrible in general. This is probably the hardest day I have ever had to face! I have some really close and amazing friends that are graduating. I just don't think that it's fair!! But I would like to thank all of you Seniors for making my life so much better and a whole lot more interesting!! :) It's been fun!

~~~~I'M*REALLY*GONNA*MISS*YOU*GUYS!!! ~~~~
<3 Love You And Good Luck!! <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment