Friday, May 27, 2011

---changes--->

Changes happen all the time, whether you like it or not. I guess it kinda depends on the situation. I believe that most changes happen for the better, yet there are those changes that make you say "Dang, I wish it was still like that!". You really wish you could change it back or make sure it didn't change at all, but we don't have those superpowers just yet! Right here, right now, we have to deal with whatever hand life wants to deal us! && this is not just a short game of "Go-Fish" either! You don't always get the chance at changing things to make sure they change for the better! I really wish it was true, but it 'aint that simple, trust me! You will have to learn this Lesson In Life over time and be patient, for as the changes that you go through in life were determined by Fate and in the end, you always end up where Fate was pushing you to go the whole time!!
Good Luck!! :)
hrck <3



No comments:

Post a Comment