Thursday, March 31, 2011

!!A-Thousand Words!!

They say that "A picture is worth a thousand words" and I definitely agree with that. Most of my favorite memories are captured in photos in two (or three) old photo albums in my closet. But what about all of the songs and poems? Don't they mean anything? Well....of course they do!!! I have read many poems that mean the WORLD to me!! I love how songs and poems have so many emotions and so much power! I love how they can create emotions that you yourself can't even BEGIN to understand! It's kinda like magic or something! I definitely think that songs and poems have their our "Special Powers." I think music has so much impact on people, sometimes it's not even funny! Poems and Music can (in a weird way) change someone's life, by making it either better or worse (depends on how you look at it). Music and poems can give you so much inspiration and the drive to so something or say something that you normally wouldn't do! It's kinda AMAZING if you ask me! So, yeah......."A picture is worth a thousand words".......but in my opinion, i think Music and Poems are a little more extravagant than that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment