Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~~~Differences && Similarities~~~

I come from a very small school! It is really small, yet we are (for the most part) more like a family! In bigger schools, you hardly even know all the kids in your class. I think that most schools are still alike in most ways! We still have the cliques that other schools do...but I've noticed that in those cliques, many of the people are, in some ways different, but yet they are also similar to the people that they associate with. In our school, we have the usual cliques, the jocks, the cheerleaders, the outsiders, the smart ones, the volleyball and b-ball girls, and the (not so much jocks, but still play sports and video-games) table. I think that our school is a little better at handling the cliques. Most people don't mind talking to other people who have different interests. Yeah.....there are still rumors, still people judging other people, still confrontations, and still some fights. After being here for over 8 years, I have figured out that not everyone can please every person that they meet. I'm pretty sure that no one was born to please anyone but themselves. I just think that everyone needs to stop judging people for the clothes that they wear, what their interests are, how they voice their opinions, and who they hang out with and talk to. I really LOVE that saying "Never Judge A Book By It's Cover". I think that more people need to live by this rule.....and it's no ones choice but your own to learn this Lesson in Life.....the sooner the better!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment