Tuesday, March 29, 2011

-----> Magic Markers and Secret Paper**

Yesterday, my blog asked me a question and it was like, "What kind of magical spells could you cast with a magic marker.". This question made me think about how much easier my life would be if all my problems were written down on my secret paper, and then just magically disappeared, like they were never there. It would make many of the situations that I have been through much easier to handle and cope with. I think that many people would want one of those special markers to just get all of their problems, worries, horrible thoughts, and sad feelings out onto this one piece of paper, then the paper just holds it secretly and securely and never shows anyone! (Personally I think that one of those invisible markers would work a whole lot better!) I use to have this special notebook that had an invisible marker and this special paper! After I wrote in it, about ten seconds later, it would be "gone", but this notebook had a special light, and when you turned it on, you would be able to see the massage that you had just wrote! It was amazing! I wish that my life was just one of those big notebooks, where all your problems would be written down and never bee seen again and i wouldn't have to worry about them all the time. But I guess that everyone has their own way of really dealing with their problems. I'm one o f those people who don't really like telling people my problems, because I think that they have enough of their own to deal with and i don't wanna tie them down with mine. I'm not really sure where I was going with this post, but I guess I'll just have to learn this Lesson in Life on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment