Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Closest Thing To Magic---->***

For some reason, I have had a lot of thoughts about love and affection and how they each play a special role in our daily lives! I still am trying to figure out how much effect that love has on a person's life! If you walk down the street, you see all these couples walking, holding hands! Whether they are young lovers who don't know anything yet or life long partners who are old and experienced! Hand-holding is the smallest gesture of love that we could give to each other, but what does it all REALLY mean? I think I am a little too young to understand all of these wonders of life, but you go on and ask the older couples and they have the wisdom and that allknowingness to know why love is such a big part of life. It has so much impact on the way people act and how they live their lives. Most people try to keep a hold on what love they have because it is definitely the closest thing we have to magic!! I can see why people try so hard to keep it and have love in their lives! It is starting to make a little more sense to me now that I am getting older, but I guess we will just have to learn this Lesson In Life as we get that experience and the allknowingness!!

2 comments: