Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Forgive Me..

Forgive me for never showing my emotions. Forgive me for remembering every little detail of every little memory that I've had with you. Forgive me for actually falling in love with the one person that I could truly love for the rest of my life. Forgive me for keeping all of those dorky notes and cute poems. Forgive me for listening to songs over and over again because they remind me of you. Forgive me for thinking that we could have been something amazing. Forgive me for believing that you actually felt the same way. Forgive me for trying to make you happy. Forgive me for wanting to be more than friends. Forgive me for thinking that you were over her. Forgive me for all those days that I've lied about why I was crying because the real reason was you. Forgive me for being sad for months while you were gone. Forgive me for not always telling you what's wrong. Forgive me for making stupid decissions. Forgive me for trying so hard to be with you. Forgive me for EVERYTHING....

2 comments:

  1. Best thing I've read of yours...simply because you did not hold anything back. May I take your hurt away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well thanks megs! that means alot! i wrote this when i didnt feel like talking, so it just all came out on here! & please do bud!

      Delete