Saturday, January 14, 2012

[[Different From What I Was]]

For some strange reason, I feel like I have changed a lot in this past year. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is tho. I think that other people view me as outgoing, spontaneous, and sometimes just plain out weird, but that is not how I use to be seen as. People would see me as the shy, quiet one, who only talked to a few people and who just expressed herself in volleyball. I believe that I have changed my outlook on everything in my life. I enjoy myself a lot more than I use to and I am kinda liking it. I havn't decided if this "change" is good for me yet or not. I still kinda miss the way I was. I have to admit, I had more thoughts about things, even if I didn't express them when I should have. Some changes are good, yet some are better off not happening. But that is just one of those Lessons In Life we will learn as life goes on and we learn from our success and our mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment