Saturday, August 20, 2011

~~What to do~~

For some strange reason...I have been thinking alot about what some people don't get to do when they die. It is a really sad thing to think about, and I try not to think about it to much! So I have been thinking about what I wanted to do before I die! I have had many great ideas & it was a hard decision, but I believe that the ONE thing I want to do before I die...is walk along the beach with the one I Love and then watch the sunset and fireworks together on The Fourth Of July! I think it would be so romantic! I dont care how long I have to wait for that to happen. I believe that most people ((well girls anyways)) would agree with me that it would be soo cute! :) Like I know that it might not happen..but i have faith that if I find the right guy..that he would take me on a road trip to California and take me to the beach, just to make that come true for me! :) I think that would be the most amazing thing to happen to me in my LIFE!!! & I'm positive that I will NEVER forget that moment! So whatever you want to do befrore you die...you have to have faith that it can happen and you need to believe that there is someone out there who will help you accomplish it & change your life! <3

1 comment:

  1. The ocean seems to be a part of a lot of dreams. I totally agree with you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete