Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not Done Yet!

I haven't been on this in a while because I feel like no one reads it. I don't really care if anyone does because I don't write for people to listen, or sing for people to hear me. I write to get things off my chest and for those of you who know me well enough, you know that I'd rather write things out that say them in person or over the phone to someone. Writing calms me down and makes it easier to deal with problems that I am going through. I'd like to thank those of you who actually read what I write, but thats now exactly why i write. I don't write to entertain anyone, I write because that is how i express myself. We all ave problems, some are more difficult than others, yet we all find different ways of dealing with it. Music is very important to me because it is what I turn to when I don't really wanna talk to anyone. When I just want the whole outside world to fade away and just get lost in a song. There is a song for every mood you could possibly feel. Music will always be here. Whether it be culturally related or as a form or art. Art, dance, music and other forms of expression calm a person down and help them deal with difficult problems that one might have. I don't really know where I am going with this, but all I know is that I need to get my priorities straight and one of them is to flow all me emotions on this page more often for the six of you who read this blog. You already know a lot about my by my earlier posts, but I'm not even close to being completely understood yet. Which is maybe a good thing? lol

2 comments: