Monday, February 27, 2012

If It Makes You Happy

So I have been in some intersting situations for the past 2 years. There were some huge events that happened that caused some decisions to be made. They were decisions that involved more than one person. They were the kinds of decisions where either way you went, someone was going to get hurt. So as time whent by and I got older, I had more decisions to make. But these were more serious. I admit I have made some pretty stupid choices in the 17 years I have lived. But then again, some of them that I made, I do not regret one bit! But now that I look at it as I am writing this post, I prolly wouldnt be where I am today without making the stupid and not so stupid decisions in my life. Some decisions need to be based on how it affects the other people who are involved, but many of them need to be based on what you want and what will make you happy in the end. I have been told that I always put other people before myself because that is just the person I am. And that I need to start thinking about what would make me happy and what I want! So I have started to, and I learned that at the end of the day, It makes a difference if you are truely happy or not. So just do what makes you happy, not what others think will make you happy.


<3 h

2 comments:

  1. "Some decisions need to be based on how it affects the other people who are involved, but many of them need to be based on what you want and what will make you happy in the end." This is exactly what I'm going thru right now...thanks so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome budd!! :) glad i could fill you with wisdom! lol jk but i'm really liking your blog too!! thank you for posting as well!

    ReplyDelete